A new year is about to start. This is now the time to contemplate on your previous years. Have you achieved your goals that you have set from the past? Have you learned something from your previous endeavors? It’s never too late to start again. You have the opportunity to make it right this time.
As the New Year approaches, think about new goals you want to achieve in your life. Some good resolutions you can accomplish. Haven’t decided which New Year’s resolution you want to focus on this year? Here are some ideas you can try for you 2017 resolutions list.
1. Be more productive
When talking about productivity, there are a lot of things involved. At work, have you finished all your tasks on time? In school, have you performed efficiently to have good grades? This New Year, a good resolution is to avoid procrastination. Why do tomorrow, what you can do today? Use your time wisely. Try to multi-task if necessary. Make it a goal this 2017 to finish your entire task on time and get positive feedback. It’s a great start for your 2017 resolutions.
2. Organize my things Tidiness is a measure of one’s personality. Psychology states that an organized individual is a reliable person. It simply dictates that, to manage one’s life, one must first manage his belongings. You want to change because you want your life to progress. A good resolution this New Year is to start organizing your life with your things. Make your office or home more presentable. In time, you will notice that your life is getting organized as well.
3. Boost my confidence Here’s a good resolution for 2017. Enhance your social skills by developing your confidence. It is one important aspect to focus on this New Year. Believe in yourself. Your goal is to improve your self esteem. Gain more knowledge, it would help you establish your stature. Have faith in your abilities. As they say “no guts, no glory”. A good resolution would enable you improve your hidden talents. In your 2017 resolution list, add confidence in it. It is a good foundation in establishing your future.
4. Start a business or get a stable job In today’s financial crisis, survival is through earning money. Take some risks once in a while. Challenge yourself to do something new yet something you love. A new year is about to start and everyday is an opportunity to for you to improve your current status. A goal for you this 2017 is to find what you want to do. Loving your job is a great impact when you want to progress. You love marketing? Then start your own business and let it grow. Do something new for your 2017 resolution. Don’t be afraid of what tomorrow might bring. You’ll only know what’s on the other side if you already cross that bridge
5. Be more friendly and approachable
Widen your circle this New Year. Interact with more people. They can give additional knowledge. A good resolution will create you a good social and working relationship. Let people in your life. It’s good to know that there is someone you can talk to when you’re having problems. Add this as one of your resolution for 2017, you’ll gain more friends and develop your communication skills.
6. Learn how to cook Have a healthy meal by avoiding take outs and fast-foods. There’s nothing more delicious than a home cooked meal. This will also assure you that what you’re eating is clean and well cooked. A good resolution would assist you in your day to day survival. Cooking is one of the recommended skills to learn and enhance. This new year, learn something fascinating by learning how to cook. There’s nothing to lose if you try this 2017 resolution.
7. Quit smoking
Take care of your health. Stop smoking today and live a longer life. This is a good resolution for smokers. There are a lot of health issues regarding smoking. This new year, try to minimize your craving for nicotine. Make it a goal that at the end of the year you have already quit your bad habit. Be afraid of the dangers it bring. Add this to your resolu-tion for 2017 before it is already too late.
8. Shift from Alcohol to healthy drinks
Like smoking, alcoholic beverages also damage your body. A good resolution for alcoholics this New Year is to limit your drinking. Hangover leads a lot of problems not only physically and mentally but in work related situations too. Fights caused by alcohol consumption have increased crime rates all over the world. Start your 2017 right. Drink moderately. It can be an anti-stress mechanism as long as you know your limit. This is one of the most common goals to straighten your life. Just try it. If it works then you’ve got a lot to gain.
9. Be a vegetarian for 30 days
Veganism is one of the latest trends now. It provides numerous benefits not only for a person’s well being but also financially speaking. A good resolution this New Year is to improve one’s health. You can also save money because vegetables cost less than meats. The goal you’re trying to achieve by doing this is obtaining a physically fit body. It is a nice resolution for 2017 Experience the benefits of being a vegetarian and attest to the wonders it brings to your body.
10. Share knowledge with others
To make your New Year’s resolution list complete, add teaching into it. You’ve learned something throughout the years. Why not pass it down to your younger brother? Remember, life is a never ending process of making mistakes. Every day is a chance to learn something new. Exchange information with other people. The goal is to spread knowledge to world. A good resolution allows you to impart a remarkable memory to the next generation. This new year leave a meaningful legacy to the world. Start by sharing your knowledge and make your 2017 a momentous year.